- Consult official documentation: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E22693_01/doc.12/e55580/patches.htm#CMTAR254
- Check MOS note 888888.1.
- Download the patch itself from Oracle. The location is provided in MOS note mentioned above
- Upload the patch file to a temporary location ob both nodes
- run "oakcli unpack -package path" where path is the location of the patch file on both nodes
- run "oakcli validate -c ospatch -ver 188.8.131.52.0" on the first node, where "184.108.40.206.0" is the version of the patch to install
- Check 10GB disk space is free in /u01 on both nodes
- run "oakcli update -patch version" on the first node